Cost : $149 Today! (40% OFF : Winter Sale)
HLTAID004 Provide an emergency first aid response in an education and care setting (Baby First Aid or Child Care First Aid). This course is suitable for anyone working in long day care, family day care, preschool and outside of school hours (OOSH) care services. Our First Aid and CPR classes are the same as St Johns and Red Cross.
If you are interested in obtaining a quote for group training, call CBD College phone 1300 628 299.
This unit of competency has been approved by Australian Children’s Education and Care Quality Authority (ACECQA) who have deemed it to satisfy all requirements for first aid, anaphylaxis management and emergency asthma training under the Education and Care Services National Law, and the Education and Care Services National Regulations.
1-day course with 4 Units of Competency from the new HLT Health Training Package recorded on your Statement of Attainment issued the same day:
• HLTAID001 Provide CPR
• HLTAID002 Provide basic emergency life support
• HLTAID003 Provide first aid
• HLTAID004 Provide an emergency first aid response in an education and care setting
HLTAID004 Child First Aid Course Covers :
• child physiology
• Asthma and Anaphylaxis Training
• CPR techniques on adults, children and infants
• compliance with first aid sections of the Education and Care
• Services National Law and the Education and Care Services National Regulations (2011).
• incident reporting in a child care setting
• how to properly assess an emergency situation
• using an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
• first aid procedures for bleeding, burns and fractures
• managing medical conditions such as epilepsy
• and much, much more!
We are 100% Australian owned and operate vocational education and training classes in the CBD in Parramatta, Wollongong, Sydney, Liverpool, Penrith, Newcastle, Central Coast and Hornsby NSW, Melbourne and Dandenong VIC, Brisbane and Gold Coast QLD, Adelaide, Perth, Phillip Canberra, and Hobart Tasmania.
CBD College is an Australian RTO (91399) specialising in First Aid and CPR, Cert IV TAE, Cert IV WHS, Diploma WHS, Advanced Diploma WHS, Whitecard, RSA RCG, Barista, and Design and develop assessment tools courses.
Gold Coast Australia Training Location:
5 Lawson Street, Southport, 4215